10. What good does a theory do me? I need algorithms and equations.
9. Albert might have been a wiz at mathematics and physics – but could he do boolean algebra in his head?
8. Paper notebooks vs. electronic revision control
7. Chalkboard vs. Smartphone & Tablet
6. Albert doesn’t qualify: doesn’t have a degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
5. Theories published via Scientific Journal vs. theories published via Wikipedia.
4. If you say embedded device programming to Albert Einstein – he’d think you were mumbling about a ring you’d lost in the garden.
3. There’s an APP for that… and one of the millions of them will even calculate the theory of relativity – beat that Albert.
2. Albert may have spoken multiple languages, but SQL, C# and Ada were not among them.
1. Duh – Albert is dead.